- Work in stable organization with high business standards and ethical values;
- Continuous training, support and opportunity for professional growth;
- A company, that genuinely cares about you;
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Improve the operational systems and processes at the terminal;
- Set performance goals and initiatives, perform training and staff development;
- Train, monitor, and enforce international and local rules and regulations at the terminal;
- Maintain terminal compliance, by keeping documents and records to pass company audits; comply CHM (Cargo Handling Manual) requirements and regulations.
- 2 – 3 years’ team management experience;
- University degree is required;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Leadership skills: ability to foster teamwork and motivate / coach others;
- Excellent analytical, problem – solving and decision making skills;
- Experience in process analysis and improvement.