- Training and personal development;
- Professional team;
- Career prospects.
- Design, install, administer, and optimize company’s IT infrastructure;
- Respond to technical queries and provide users assistance;
- Oversee system security;
- Participate in ongoing IT projects and communicate with service providers.
- 2 years supporting Windows (Active Directory, MS SQL, Hyper-V), Linux (MYSQL, Apache);
- 2 years’ experience of network hardware configuration;
- University degree (graduate students welcome) in IT;
- Positive attitude and responsibility;
- Service oriented skills.