- Work in stable organization with high business standards and ethical values;
- Continuous training, support and opportunity for professional growth;
- A company, that genuinely cares about you;
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Implement and maintain quality operation systems to support daily operations and create partnerships with operation teams;
- Define plans for developing, improving, creating and implementing quality management systems;
- Ensure that the Quality roles and responsibilities are documented and understood by all level of employees;
- Organize and implement internal quality audits;
- Analyze claims, prepare and implement an improvement plan.
- Experience with management systems: Lean, ISO, etc.;
- University degree;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills;
- Great team player, personal drive, flexibility and co-operation skills.