- Work in stable organization with high business standards and ethical values;
- Continuous training, support and opportunity for professional growth;
- A company that genuinely cares about you.
- Set performance goals and initiatives, perform training and staff development;
- Manage, motivate and engage employees by providing an open feedback culture and managing performance on a regular basis;
- Maintain, monitor and report on agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s);
- Recognize and implement new business opportunities;
- Build strong relationship with all customer airlines and deliver a customer focused operation;
- Train, monitor, and enforce international and local rules and regulations at Kaunas station;
- Continuously improve the operational systems and processes.
- 2-3 years’ team management experience;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian verbal and written communication skills;
- University degree is required;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Leadership skills: ability to foster teamwork and motivate/coach others;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.